LOS GOMEZ TE REGALAN..FEB” CONTEST RULES
ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE “LOS GOMEZ TE REGALAN..FEB” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
KDUT, KBMG & KTUB are solely responsible for providing one (1) winner with a $500 VISA gift card.
Sponsor(s): The Gomez Lending Group (collectively, “Sponsor”).
- Promotional Period: The “LOS GOMEZ TE REGALAN…FEB” contest (the “Promotion”) begins on or around February 5, at 12:00 AM (MST) and ends at 12:00 AM (MST) on or about February 28, 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is 12:00 AM (MST) on or about February 28, 2021.
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in counties within the station’s listening are and must be owners of the house they live in and that they are submitting. Employees of KDUT, KBMG, and KDUT (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
Listeners are eligible to win an Alpha Media contest valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
Winner must sign a release waiver and submit a W9 form if prize exceeds a value of $600.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s).
VIA INTERNET – Go to www.lagrandsaltlake.com, www.latinosaltlake.com or www.juansaltlake.com and follow the links and instructions to enter and submit the required information, which may include your first and last name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address, in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The Promotion administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- Prizes: One (1) winner will win a $500 VISA gift card.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the numbers of entries received. 7. Winner Selection and Notification:
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
One (1) winner will win a $500 VISA gift card. Winner will be notified via email or through a phone call.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to “LOS GOMEZ TE REGALAN…FEB” Winner List or Official Rules Request, KDUT / KBMG / KDUT 2722 South Redwood Road SLC, UT. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of KDUT / KBMG / KDUT 2722 South Redwood Road SLC, UT. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.